1. ALBROMET GmbH
2. Managing Director: Peter Lang
3. Address: Sudetenstraße 51, D-82538 Geretsried
4. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Purpose of the data collection, data processing or data utilisation
Data collection, data processing and data utilisation is performed to exercise the sales activities and all administrative operations that are required for the proper settlement of orders (client orders).
In order to collect all relevant data, so-called logfiles (protocol files) are saved each time this homepage is accessed.
Insofar as necessary, we process data beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract in order to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties.
- consultation and data exchange with credit agencies in order to ascertain creditworthiness or default risks in our purchase processes,
- assertion of legal claims and defence in the event of legal disputes.
Insofar as consent is issued to process personal data for specific purposes (e.g. supplier applications within the supplier pool), the lawfulness of this processing is established on the basis of the consent. Granted consent may be revoked at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were issued to us before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Revocation of consent shall apply only to the future and shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the date of the revocation.
6. Description of the groups of persons and the relevant data and data categories
- data of clients and suppliers (address, contact individual, bank data, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, alternative invoice addresses, alternative delivery addresses)
- data of interested parties (addresses, contact individuals, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses)
- data of sales partners (address, contact individual, bank data, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses).
7. Right of the data subjects
Users are entitled to request free information about personal data that has been saved relating to them.
In addition, users are also entitled to correct, block and erase this personal data, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
8. Recipients to whom the data may be disclosed
Public agencies in the event of prevailing legal regulations, external contractors as well as external bodies and internal departments in order to fulfil the purposes described under 5.
9. Deadlines for erasing the data
Data shall be erased once the statutory periods have been completed. If data cannot be saved, this shall be blocked to prevent further access.
10. Data transfer to EU member states
The transfer to EU member states is performed merely to execute a customer order.
Further information on this topic is available below under “Cookies”.
12. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a tracking tool of the US company Google LLC.
Further information on this topic is available below under “Google Analytics”.